Things Overheard While Waiting in Line for the H1N1 Flu Vaccine






"I don't want the H1N1 vaccine. I just like hanging out in line."


"Across the street, they got H1N1 vaccine mixed with ecstasy (MDMA). It's trippy."


"This is a line for the flu vaccine? Darn. I thought it was a line for the new Michael Jackson film."


"Kinda feels like we're at Disney World. But more needles and less rides."


"Say man, you want some H1N1 vaccine that’ll knock your socks off?"


"I got some bird flu vaccine from a few years ago. I think it's still good."


"Is this the line for 10 items or less?"


"I guess the iPhone doesn’t have an app for that."


"Is this the line for people who have completed Form H1N1 for their visa application?"


"Hey, is that Michelle Obama?"


"That’s so H1N1."


"I don't know nothing about no queue. This here is a line, bro."
 

Comments

Thanks for all of your interesting stories including the 'long needle' story.
Kathy~ said…
The Mim Landry Late Late Show...go to love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Mim's Handy Guide to the Mayan Doomsday End-of-the-World Apocalypse Thang

The Federal Government Shutdown and You: Fun FAQs for Federal Government Employees

Implausible, Unrealistic, Untrue, and/or Imaginary Retirement Plans for Pope Benedict XVI