Charlie Sheen & Muammar Gaddafi Quotes: Conceptual Framework





Charlie Sheen



Muammar Gadaffi

Conceptual Framework
I have a different constitution, a different brain, a different heart. I got tiger blood man.
 
There is no state with a democracy except Libya on the whole planet.
Ridiculous and easily proven to be untrue
Im Not Bipolar. Im Bi-winning.



Democracy means permanent rule! There is no state with a democracy except Libya on the whole planet.
 
Actually false but maybe he believes it
If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you'd be like, 'Dude! Can't handle it, unplug this bastard!' It fires in a way that's maybe not from, uh...this terrestrial realm.
 
I am not such a dictator that I would shut down Facebook. I’ll merely imprison anyone who logs in to it.
The exhilaration of improbable potentialities
We are high priest assassin warlocks.

Were it not for electricity, we would have to watch television in the dark.


Contemplative reflection and brainstorming
I have cleansed myself, I closed my eyes and in a nanosecond, I cured myself.
I have not yet ordered the use of force, not yet ordered one bullet to be fired. When I do, everything will burn.
 
Lying
I'm sorry man I got magic and I got poetry in my fingertips.


I am like the Queen of England.
The wish for magical powers
If you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and y our children will weep over your exploded body.
 
Protest however you want, but do not go onto the streets and squares!
Vicious recrimination and warnings
I don't think people are ready for the message I'm delivering.

They love me. All my people with me. They love me all.
Spitballing, wishing, and believing one’s own spin
Ambien. Hello. Ambien. Hello. The devil's aspirin.
They give them pills at night, they put hallucinatory pills in their drinks, their milk, their coffee, their Nescafe.
 
Cautionary product placement
I’m an F-18 bro.
Moammar Gadhafi is one of you.

Mystical and trippy yet dubious 

You know you've gone too far when Slash is saying, ‘Look, you've got to get into rehab. You have to shut it down. You're going to die.’

The invasion of Iraq was not justified because Saddam had already abandoned weapons of mass destruction.
That is actually true

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mim's Handy Guide to the Mayan Doomsday End-of-the-World Apocalypse Thang

The Federal Government Shutdown and You: Fun FAQs for Federal Government Employees

Implausible, Unrealistic, Untrue, and/or Imaginary Retirement Plans for Pope Benedict XVI